Last updated November 14, 2017
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
We use different types of cookies for different things, such as:
- Analysing how you use the site.
- Giving you a better, more personalized experience.
- Recognising when you’ve signed in.
- Giving people outside the USA the international version of the website (which has adverts).
Strictly Necessary cookies
These cookies let you use all the different parts of appzprime.com. Without them services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Signing into the site
- Remembering previous actions such as text entered into a registration form when navigating back to a page in the same session
- Remembering security settings which restrict access to certain content e.g. to help with parental control choices.
These help us personalise the site to you. For instance, remembering your preferences and settings so if you set a location on the site´s homepage, we’ll remember it using functional cookies and use it to give you local information. They also remember your choice of playlist and favourites and help fulfil requests by you such as commenting on a blog.
Some examples of these cookies are:
- Flash cookies, which are stored on your hard drive, not your browser. These are useful for things like pausing a programme on iPlayer and then later picking up where you left off.
- Remembering if you visited the website before so that messages for new visitors are not displayed to you.
- Remembering settings applied to the website such as colour, font size and layout.
These help us understand how people are using the site, so we can make it better. And they let us try out different ideas.
We sometimes get other companies to analyse how people are using our site. These companies may set their own performance cookies. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- To collect information about which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve the online experience.
- Error management to make sure that the website is working properly.
- Testing designs to help improve the look and feel of the website.
|Cookie name||What it's for|
|Analytics cookies set by the site (“iStats”).
|Google Analytics||From time to time this site uses Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us.
Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies
|Google Adsense||This site uses Google Adsense. This is an advertising service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us. This allow us to:
Make ads more effective
Provide reports of ads activity to advertisers
Opt-out of Google Adsense cookies
HOW WILL THIS SITE USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT ME?
This site will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• To provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
• To provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience;
• We may also show you relevant advertising on third party sites, as set out in section;
• To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide.
• To use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries, and to determine where you are accessing the services from.
• For analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered;
• We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes;
Where the site proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first.
HOW GOOGLE USES DATA WHEN YOU USE OUR SITE
Many websites use Google technologies to improve their content and keep it free. When you visit a website that uses our advertising products (like AdSense), social products (like the +1 button), or analytics tools (Google Analytics), your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you’re visiting and your IP address. We may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there.
Similarly, apps that partner with Google can send us information such as the name of the app and an identifier that helps us to determine which ads we’ve served to other apps on your device. If you are signed in to your Google Account, and depending on your Account settings, we may add that information to your Account, and treat it as personal information.
HOW GOOGLE USES THE INFORMATION SENT BY YOUR BROWSER
When you visit websites or use apps that use Google technologies, we may use the information we receive from those websites and apps to, for example:
- Make ads more effective
- Provide reports of ads activity to advertisers and websites hosting the ads, and to ensure payment to those website publishers
- Help website and app owners using Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps
- Improve your Google+ experience
- Detect and defend against fraud and other security risks to protect users and partners
- Meet our legal duties
- Improve our products
For more information visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser´s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device´s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative´s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
84 Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue